Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep doesn't have the charisma of Keegan or Mancini! Be interesting to know what players who played for Mancini and Pep think. The way City's current players show devotion to Pep suggests that Pep has plenty of genuine charisma.
I'm only commenting on the charisma he has with me. I used to love every word Keegan uttered. And I loved the pomp of Mancini.

You are right that the reality behind the scenes could be massively different.

Reactions: OB1
I agree 100 percent . Erling haaland should not even have to think about coming here as it should be that obvious.
but will we spend? we have a habit of not spending big (which is why it was such a suprise we met Grealish's buy out clause...for me anyway)

Bayern beating Dortmund at the Signal Iduna.

I don’t see what Haaland has to stay for past January. He’ll be watching the UCL KOs at home and finishing 2nd to Bayern in the league, as they do every season.

He shouldn’t waste the second half of this season, and I’d be surprised if BVB aren’t tempted to take an extra £25m for an early sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.