Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep clutching at those straws my man.. I’m with you..
We looked into Haaland before Kane and due to Dortmund’s stance, it was soon deemed unrealistic last summer. Chelsea was on the same boat and turned to Lukaku, which they could get done. I like Sam Lee’s definition of the situation on his podcast: you wanted to spend summer vacations in Barcelona, but due to restrictions, you couldn’t go, then you talked yourself into how great a destination Cyprus could also be. But at the end of the summer, when you didn’t end up going to either place, you still remember you wanted Barcelona first. And even after Kane pulled the plug we were still looking elsewhere. I just think it was so curious that we never offered Tottenham more than what the Haaland package would cost after the clause kicked in...

Keep clutching at those straws my man.. I’m with you..

Not sure you have to clutch at straws, one of the most transparent quotes from the fat fuck I’ve seen.

No decision has been made and he just trying to make every suitor worried they are playing catch up.

We will listen to the market, I’ve no doubt you will.

Us, PSG, Real with an outside chance of Chelsea. No-one else will be in the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.