Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that’s his MO. Run the contract down, hold the club to ransom for a huge pay increase or move him on a free with big agent fees instead.

Still, I’d take the 5 years.
Would your dad like a consultancy role for £millions a year for the CFG? (on the caveat you fire your agent while at MCFC)

Yep that’s his MO. Run the contract down, hold the club to ransom for a huge pay increase or move him on a free with big agent fees instead.

Still, I’d take the 5 years.

Yeah so would I if he goes we get the going rate for a striker! Or we pay up after five years so he stays for his whole career Mino is all about the money and how much he can fill his bank account with it.

The Spanish league today is a decadent league. I think it’s a mistake to assume that when a league has a dominant team, that means all the other teams must be in poor shape. Yes, Bayern has dominated the top position of the Bundesliga for years, but still, that league has produced strong teams, in terms of collection of players and/or of tactical repertoire. They didn’t win because there sure is a gap and other factors like the refereeing. For instance, we signed KdB from Wolfsburg after a strong season they had in which they finished second. And in that season, Jurgen Klopp’s Borussia Dortmund finished SEVENTH. Just because there isn’t competition for the top spot doesn’t mean there isn’t competition overall
Sorry but there isn't competition overall. Wolfsburg finished 2nd because of kdb and other good players, and bayern still surpassed them by over 10 points. Bayern have won for the last decade and you cannot blame referring for that lol. the only time bayern didn't win by at least 10 points over the runners up was in 2018/2019.

Sorry but there isn't competition overall. Wolfsburg finished 2nd because of kdb and other good players, and bayern still surpassed them by over 10 points. Bayern have won for the last decade and you cannot blame referring for that lol. the only time bayern didn't win by at least 10 points over the runners up was in 2018/2019.
You missed my point entirely. Just because there isn’t competition for the top spot, that doesn’t mean there isn’t competition in the league, for the entire table. What makes the PL competitive isn’t the title race either. Here in Brazil, not long ago there were years in which 10 or 12 teams started the league with a chance of winning the title; that was more a sign of general weakness than strength. And why the fuck is “Wolfsburg finished 2nd because of kdb and other good players” a bad thing?

You missed my point entirely. Just because there isn’t competition for the top spot, that doesn’t mean there isn’t competition in the league, for the entire table. What makes the PL competitive isn’t the title race either. Here in Brazil, not long ago there were years in which 10 or 12 teams started the league with a chance of winning the title; that was more a sign of general weakness than strength. And why the fuck is “Wolfsburg finished 2nd because of kdb and other good players” a bad thing?
I think you can safely say "there is NO competition for the Bundesliga".

It really is a one horse race Gus, yes there is some great none Bayern players in the league, but Bayern have the next 5 years sewn up.

I think you can safely say "there is NO competition for the Bundesliga".

It really is a one horse race Gus, yes there is some great none Bayern players in the league, but Bayern have the next 5 years sewn up.

Oh another one who missed my point! Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.