Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve maintained he’s coming to City for over 12 months mate and I’m still confident of it. It’s why Aguero didn’t stay. He was offered a one year contract and nothing more and he refused hence his move to Barca and his brother kicking off at the time.
Is this your opinion mate or is there "more" to it? Where does the Kane move fit with that timescale?

If I was to give my opinion I'd make us favourites to sign him but i'm just looking for something to get be even more excited.

I put it on here ages ago that it was done months ago and got pelters. He wants out of Germany so it won’t be buyern , Barca are skint can’t afford him and Madrid are not interested as they are getting mbappe , but none of the above is relevant as like I posted months ago it’s all a done deal to city ! Hence the players we have offloaded to fund this move and be a couple leave in the summer to also fund this move.

This simply isn't true mate, you are doing the board a disservice by insisting so in such definitive terms.

With the greatest respect, while your rationale is sound, I can tell you as someone who knows the family, without going into details, Erling is still unsure how things are going to play out.

He is more than open to a move to City, but we aren't the only show in town and there is plenty work to be done.

I respect you sharing your information and let's all hope the end result transpires, but I would just couch your certainty, because next month is a big one for the talks which remain ongoing.

Do I see him in a City shirt? Those comments today from Mino are certainly encouraging, but he's doing his job.

I don't know how anyone is going to compete with this team with Haaland.

Which makes me nervous as much as excited because I think every other club in the Premier League and Champions League knows this and they will do absolutely everything they can, individually and probably collectively, to stop it happening.

Which makes me nervous as much as excited because I think every other club in the Premier League and Champions League knows this and they will do absolutely everything they can, individually and probably collectively, to stop it happening.

Would be the final piece of Pep's masterpiece.

Christ, I hope we win the Prem and Champs League this season, because we would be retaining both the following year.

Imagine all our brilliant ball players running beyond the hold up play of Haaland?

Akin to a castle being stormed.

are they going to club together to buy him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.