Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could somehow keep Bernado and sign this fella and maybe a cheapo LB that would be the best window for a while.

Bayern won't break their wage structure for him we will defo offer better wages than they ever could, Barca are skint bar some extreme miracle they need mega money they could only attract from selling their arses, Real Madrid my impression is they will carry on using Benzema as a false 9 with Vinicius Jr and Mbappe as inverted wingers, bombing into the box but we'll see not to dissimilar to how the dippers play with hard workers in the middle.
We're by far the best choice from a logical standpoint in my view we've basically been name dropped here, as if to say my client really wants this move to your club, so come and get him I'm sure he'll be trying to rip us off in negotiations but that's all agents... we're realistically in the driving seat with only Real as any competition, c'mon City get this Norwegian blue signed like father like son.

Ouch haha

Hahahaha truth hurts I'll be sending that to the group chat let some rags get that sinking feeling, make them realise that they aren't relevant anymore and haven't been for a while.

On pizza?
Must love it - bit partial myself - if the 40m from the last Pogba deal went on Pizza, I'm assuming he fed up of it by now.

Can you imagine, if he did get 40m from Juve/Rags, last time and apply that to both deals, then add on inflation - he must be worth some serious money. He'll be picking up crumbs from his other clients, too!

Must love it - bit partial myself - if the 40m from the last Pogba deal went on Pizza, I'm assuming he fed up of it by now.

Can you imagine, if he did get 40m from Juve/Rags, last time and apply that to both deals, then add on inflation - he must be worth some serious money. He'll be picking up crumbs from his other clients, too!
His figure suggests he’s not sick of pizza!

he will be worth a fortune!

One thing I do know from following a few different German accounts is Bayern are in a war with their players right now.

Lewandowski wanting Madrid

Kimmich refusing the vaccine now out with a lung issue, choupo the same.

Sane's wages have fucked their wage structure up tremendously, so bad that their top players are asking for the same wages reason Alaba went.

Alfonso Davies not happy with his wage.

Players not happy with how Bayern have treated the pandemic and the support they received

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.