Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s said the same thing for many weeks, maybe now people will believe...
Maybe, just maybe, a few are weary after looking like having stellar players nailed on to sign for us many times in the past only for them to fall through at the last minute.
Signs are obviously very positive as it stands but nothing is guaranteed.

Think we maybe missed the boat with Alphonso Davies and his £85,000 a week contract is until 2025 how much more would we give maybe £40,000 rise tops? It's obvious to say but,we should've been in for him when he was at Vancouver, even if Bayern made him a left back I'm sure Pep would've defo seen those qualities in him.

If it's possible it'd be a great signing but think Theo Hernandez looks a great option at left-back if Bayern dig their heels in, he's more realistically available too and he's fast got a good delivery seems a composed passer... Lucas Digne situation could mean we go for him too if we could get him cheap enough.

It would be great to piss the German rags off though getting Davies but him asking for a wage rise so soon is that a concern? I'd love for us to put K-H Rumenigge's nose out of joint by signing him, the mouthy fucker always has a bad word to say about us but Haaland first before any left-back.
Phonzies contract runs until 2025 - so not available. Enough said...

Maybe, just maybe, a few are weary after looking like having stellar players nailed on to sign for us many times in the past only for them to fall through at the last minute.
I meant in relation to Madrid, which is the guy’s area of expertise

And this is absolutely correct. We have people on here telling us it has been done for months, but I know for a fact it ain't.

Now we have this guy who is clearly close to Madrid telling us that Mino is simply using Madrid and other clubs to try and squeeze extra cash out of City.

City aren't daft, they know the current financial landscape in football gives us a better than average chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.