Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Madrid are our main competitors for Haaland so if their media mouthpiece is saying they're only after Mbappe then that's massive.

It boils down to what Haaland wants - contrary to the popular Mino belief - and I do think he'll want English football. It's whether we're willing to wait until the Summer to get him. I fucking hope we are.

Seems a bit off that we'd have been so balls deep for Kane to suddenly having Haaland boxed off.

As much as I want it to be true

Prefer Amarula myself. Friend of mine who lived in Swaziland for a time in the Peace Corps introduced me to it. He also confirmed that elephants do get drunk off the fermented Marula fruits and seem to enjoy it.
Add a mint liquer for a springbok shot or tia Maria for a wildebeest - excellent and very moreish

I'm sure Madrid would love him, but aside from signing Mbappe, won't they need a replacement for Kroos, Marcelo...have they replaced Varane yet? Timing could be very good for us here.

I put it on here ages ago that it was done months ago and got pelters. He wants out of Germany so it won’t be buyern , Barca are skint can’t afford him and Madrid are not interested as they are getting mbappe , but none of the above is relevant as like I posted months ago it’s all a done deal to city ! Hence the players we have offloaded to fund this move and be a couple leave in the summer to also fund this move.
I do remember hope your right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.