Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a hell of a lot pointing him into our direction, especially his previous connections, the EPL being the place to be, and also Real going after Mbappe. Also being from Norway, the weather in Manchester may not seem so bad, which is not the case for a lot of the players we go after.

tier 1 for madrid

Remember when PSG turned down Madrid's obscene amount of money for Mbappe a few months ago and they launched a crazy attack on the "oil clubs" for having such obscene amounts of money that Madrid couldn't compete and it wasn't fair?

It was such a stupid thing to say that that's when I thought they were hit with a double whammy, confirming Mbappe staying at PSG and Haaland coming to us.

So are we actively negotiating or have we told Raiola to keep us posted on his contract status. No idea when his contract runs out but we know a certain figure can trigger his departure in Summer. So surely we’ve shown our hand a little and that offer wouldn’t last forever.

A notice of interest is lodged, obviously, but still seems to be case next month could be pivotal in terms of concrete offers from clubs when Mino is in England.

He did. He said it months ago that it was a done deal for January, which is pure bollocks. Not saying it won’t happen, but ‘done deal’ is fucking nonsense as he’s not signed a contract yet

Maybe there are several quotes but the one I read said the club wanted it done in January but it looked like we’d have to wait until the summer. In terms of saying a deals done - clearly Haaland can’t sign anything but that doesn’t mean the major parties haven’t shaken hands but it seems that’s unlikely. Personally I think Haaland will end up in Madrid.

We've seen City used as a stick to beat other clubs with in negotiations too many times. Raiola's words can just as easily be seen as leaning on Madrid to pay up more in wages or he'll go to City.

If it comes down to Real Madrid vs Man City I'm sorry to say my expectation is it'll be Madrid.

I could accept him going to Madrid, or PSG, just not rags or Chelsea. As long as he doesn’t go to one of those shithouse clubs and we ended up with Vlahovic or even Kane it wouldn’t be so bad. We need someone though, this false 9 and needing 25 chances to score one goal is fucking shit.

Ideally we get Haaland though! Just hope the board go all in financially to persuade him and his agent that we are the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.