Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in the current financial landscape that only Real, PSG, and City could realistically afford him?

Suppose Chelsea as well, but they made their push last summer and just spent 100m on Lukaku so they're out. United I suppose, but they're shit.

I have nothing to back this up but I just can't see him going to PSG.

So it's us or Real. And I desperately want him to come, and like to think he would prefer us as well. My only worry is that it might come down to whoever stumps up the sketchier, under the table type payments. Which is a double edge sword as Real are quite adept at that, and every football governing body would crash down at the slightest hint of us and only us not doing something completely by the book. Thats their wet dream.

With all that considered I think we'd have to get quite creative and really sell him on the long term vision. Maybe CFG investment in Norway if there's a club near and dear to his heart? Future shares in club affairs post retirement? Inside track on whether Pep will extend or who we are lining up to take over after? Some type of community involvement and marketing? I don't know - but things like that.

And this is absolutely correct. We have people on here telling us it has been done for months, but I know for a fact it ain't.

Now we have this guy who is clearly close to Madrid telling us that Mino is simply using Madrid and other clubs to try and squeeze extra cash out of City.

City aren't daft, they know the current financial landscape in football gives us a better than average chance.
Just imagine front 3 of
Jack Haaland Phil

If Haaland goes to Bayern, he is there for the rest of his career. He will never play in the PL, if that’s what he truly wants.

As for the Bundesliga title, the other Bundesliga clubs might as well not bother, as the title will go to Bayern for as long as Haaland plays for them. What is the point of the perfectly run 50+1 Bundesliga?
Bayern simply don't have that money they had a massive loss last year & won't be great next AGM either
£65m alone would be big money nevermind all the other £200m in wages & agent fees just ain't happening there used to getting players for free

Imo it's City or PSG when Mbaapa goes I just hope we get our talks right in January don't think we have 2 goes at this we have to negotiate with our eyes on what the next 10 years could bring, Haaland & young Liam Delap is happy days imo we don't spend again for a good few years
Would Haaland want France??? Maybe would be easy & he would break all records
Don't think he wants UTD but don't think they won't throw everything at Mino when he talks with them they are 1 cnuts who make it there business even when not at the table remember they will make us pay more by just talking numbers

I just want it sorted by end of January
City moving out Torres & 1 other makes the deal easy for us imo + City were talking about Kane so have we already got the funds we are just making room for another foreign player

Hasland coming g also freshens Pep up would he sign another deal knowing he has this squad & why would any manager not want to coach Phil, Jack & Haaland with prime Bernardo all exiting guess we will know if we don't sign anyone in January which I don't expect even Torres stays till the Summer

Good Times are coming I can feel it

That’s what you get when you take on a Raiola superstar. If we do sign Haaland, be sure in 3-4 years he’ll be teasing the press about either a move or a new contract. That’s the sacrifice you make.
Maybe, but the difference though is that Dortmund is a stepping stone to him moving to one of the top clubs in Europe.
If he comes to us, he'll be at one of those clubs!
So apart from maybe wanting a move to a warmer climate, i can't see where else he'd want to go after us, especially if he helps us win the big trophies regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.