Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was Haaland to barca noise last summer too, Balague wrote a propaganda piece for Laporta on the BBC about how he makes miracles happen and always gets his man, went a bit quiet after they couldnt shift their crap and lost messi lol. They are probably not going to be in the CL next year, let alone competing for it and even if you ignore that they couldn't afford this deal, not in any current reality. I reckon its PR linking them to big shots they wont get to keep hope alive in the fanbase. Utd do this too.

We recouped £60m and spent £16.66m on Grealish. (Plus whatever else is on the amortisation of previously bought players)
no we didnt sell many, they all went out on loan in the end. 60 was the target.

Nmecha, Angelino & Harrison went for a fee, and that was it. we made about 40m

and spent 116 on Grealish/Kayky/Sarmiento/Aguilar (over 5 abut 23.2m amortised)

Last edited:
no we didnt sell many, they all went out on loan in the end. 60 was the target.

Nmecha, Angelino & Harrison went for a fee, and that was it. we made about 40m

and spent 116 on Grealish/Kayky/Sarmiento/Aguilar (over 5 abut 23.2m amortised)
Yangel Herrera getting injured on international duty cost us another £15-20m or so. We were also expecting Sporting to sign Porro permanently but the weirdly and extravagantly generous terms we offered them meant they didn’t need to

Yangel Herrera getting injured on international duty cost us another £15-20m or so. We were also expecting Sporting to sign Porro permanently but the weirdly and extravagantly generous terms we offered them meant they didn’t need to
Just realised i could bang the sancho fee on that as well, but dont think we made more than 50 at best even amortising those in.

i know we were looking for sales on Ilic, Herrera, Sandler, Roberts etc as well.

Just realised i could bang the sancho fee on that as well, but dont think we made more than 50 at best even amortising those in.

i know we were looking for sales on Ilic, Herrera, Sandler, Roberts etc as well.
Ilic has been sold to Verona. Add the Sancho sell-on and you end up near 60m. Just for accuracy.
Not a big difference though.

Ilic has been sold to Verona. Add the Sancho sell-on and you end up near 60m. Just for accuracy.
Not a big difference though.
Yeah I remembered him. About 60 in and 25 out on year 1 for players in. Prob made 40 net at best.

I didn’t factor in the amortisation tbf, he was on the money.

sFans online now posting oohhh it’s us (Barca) or city. Have they not been paying attention, if we get a loan and if we sell the trash we can’t and if if if if… christ ur broke lads, and don’t spunk all the money on one dude again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.