Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs the legs of Foden or Bernie next to him, then his positional intelligence is exactly where he needs to be.

We saw a similar change in Gundo last season, tweaking of roles, supplemented by younger legs, their true qualities are shown.

City need a proper back up to Rodri just as much as we need a striker.

Love Fern, he will have lovely passing moments to remind us of his greatness, but he's running on fumes now.

Legend.
Backup for Rodri is key signing we need to make for us being successful this season imo. The young kid Lavia is not ready to be full back up for Rodri yet.

They are linked with Sesko as well who is stylistically very much like Haaland.
Deep in the tome that preceded this post were a few other names who are also apparently destined to be 'Erling level' strikers. It does get me thinking why we can't unearth a few of these 'diamonds in the rough' ourselves.
If we can't give our own Academy lads a chance, perhaps we should be investing some of the Haaland money in the scouting network?

Deep in the tome that preceded this post were a few other names who are also apparently destined to be 'Erling level' strikers. It does get me thinking why we can't unearth a few of these 'diamonds in the rough' ourselves.
If we can't give our own Academy lads a chance, perhaps we should be investing some of the Haaland money in the scouting network?
Modern football is more about getting the right agents on board and not just the scouting system

Backup for Rodri is key signing we need to make for us being successful this season imo. The young kid Lavia is not ready to be full back up for Rodri yet.
I can't stand the bloke and have called him a useles lump waste of skin but i'm afraid to say it, he looked good against us, Declan Rice. I based my initial judgements of him at international level where he looks as mobile as an injured Demichellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.