Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his ego is this massive do we want him at City? Bale Ronaldo Benzema coexisted at Real. Neymar Messi Suarez lasted for a while at least at Barcelona. Hoping that Haaland's ego is so giant that he can't do a handful of seasons alongside another world class player seems to me a bit desperate.
About the coexistence, only Messi and CR7 won Ballon d’Or, not the other players. So he needs to choose wisely.

Lukaku saying he’s not happy at Chelsea after Tuchel has changed the system. Regrets leaving Inter the way he did.

I wonder if it opens up a path for them to sell and go after Haaland.

I personally think if he came to England, we wouldn’t let him go to another club and he’d choose us above any others anyway.

Lukaku saying he’s not happy at Chelsea after Tuchel has changed the system. Regrets leaving Inter the way he did.

I wonder if it opens up a path for them to sell and go after Haaland.

I personally think if he came to England, we wouldn’t let him go to another club and he’d choose us above any others anyway.
Sell to who though? they paid 95m for him.

That's unprofessional as fuck! Haha! Imagine how little he thinks of the manager to make that public.

Well he does say he won’t give up. I think Tuchel can still make it work for him.

The implosion on here when Marina sends Lukaku back to Inter for 70m and signs Haaland will be quite incredible, will definitely have to get a server upgrade.
They were on top last summer after beating us for the UCL trophy, but that momentum is gone, unless they win it again. They would have to settle for a different kind of player. But Lukaku will still be there a few more seasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.