Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually scared if we get Haaland as the shit we are going to have to listen to will be like nothing seen before. If we hadn't fucking spunked 100mill on Spiceboy then it wouldn't be as bad.

Haaland is a world superstar in the making. Potentially bigger than any player we have a very signed before.....if he comes. You're being too parochial......this is a genuine superstar. I would not mind at all if he gives us 3 seasons and then moves on for more huge money.
I wouldn't expect to see a video of him eating a full English with a pint as was once shown of Uwe when he first signed!!!!

I want City as the only end of destination as top pro player, the pinnacle of their career spending the rest of their prime in here. Not used as fucking step stone to the "bigger" club.

It's insulting.

I want City as the only end of destination as top pro player, the pinnacle of their career spending the rest of their prime in here. Not used as fucking step stone to the "bigger" club.

It's insulting.
The problem is the mentality of some around here who can’t fathom this could happen

Just repeating what everyone else is saying as far as I can see. Journalists are all chancers with transfers. City are like a locked box.

I still remember Ornstein in the summer of 2020 saying on his podcast that his sources have told him it was unlikely Pep would sign and new contract and he would look to move on soon. Few months later a new contract was signed.

It's insulting.
Fine but even if that happened we'd likely make 150-200m cash profit on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.