Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all about timing. If he does want to play in the prem and has an affinity to us because of his dad, surely he knows there is no better time than now with the chance to play under Pep. Even if Pep doesn’t extend, the way we’ve handled outgoings of Sane and Torres, he knows he would never be held to contract.

As for La Liga, again timing would suggest a resurgent Spanish league in a few years, perfect for a next move after City.

We will find out if there is a connection to us through his dad. If there is, he comes, if not Spain.
If Haaland does make the move to City and then left on a free 5 years later it would be fine, they would miss out on a transfer fee for selling him but he could be the key to the UCL and plenty of other silverware in his time at the club

5 season… Not bad. Enough time to win Champions League.
We’ve all heard rumors that Bernardo had planned his stay with us to coincide with the years Pep would stay as well. I don’t think a player asking about it is a big deal at all

We’ve all heard rumors that Bernardo had planned his stay with us to coincide with the years Pep would stay as well. I don’t think a player asking about it is a big deal at all
It’s not. Like it or lump it, Pep is a huge draw wherever he goes. I’d be willing to bet a good number of our current side signed the dotted line for the chance to play for Pep, not to play in blue - regardless of the love they’ve developed for our club since.

That’s the nature of a god-like coach. He’s a huge, huge pull. Unfortunately, when he goes, we will miss out on some names. Especially if he eventually goes elsewhere.

Nothing particularly groundbreaking or insightful here. We shouldn’t be insulted by an elite player wanting to play under the world’s best coach.

translates to no clause exists and everything points to spain.
Worst kept 'secret' clause confirmed.

When asked about Haaland's future at a press conference, Kehl said: 'The situation is very clear, he has the opportunity to get out [of his contract in the summer].

So if Pep is the manager he wants to play for, why the fuck should he sign for Madrid or Barcelona? What is special about their managers?

It's just the transfer merry go round. His agent will tell City that he's going to United, United that he's going to City, PSG that he's going Barca, Barca that he's going Madrid and Madrid that he's going Munich.

Personally I think he'll end up here because it makes sense for everybody involved the most financially, he grew up a City fan, and obviously still holds a candle for us. La Liga's economics is a little risk heavy at the moment, Italy is pointless and Bayern won't pay him. PSG could be an option but I'd argue a lesser one than City due to the fact he used to live in Manchester and we'll pretty much pay him what they will give or take. It makes sense. This doesn't mean it will happen but if everybody uses their common sense then we're the favourites.

Decent article on the state of Barcelona. They are pretty much fucked.

so barcelona are 1.3 billion in debt, they are allowed to take out a 600m loan and also a 1.5 billion loan, so in reality they are 3.5 billion in debt, have i got that right , oooops sorry this is the haaland thread

The source is in the attached photo. Just sharing info. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Attachments

• 3528C036-F691-4A95-B44C-2EFF64DC9111.jpeg
    3528C036-F691-4A95-B44C-2EFF64DC9111.jpeg
    676.2 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.