Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's potentially the same situation with every player we have on our books though?
Well id argue Haaland is probably the most public and most expensive transfer to date. With how its dragged out already its definitely different from others.

We have also so far done very well with not losing our crown jewels.

It’s all about timing. If he does want to play in the prem and has an affinity to us because of his dad, surely he knows there is no better time than now with the chance to play under Pep. Even if Pep doesn’t extend, the way we’ve handled outgoings of Sane and Torres, he knows he would never be held to contract.

As for La Liga, again timing would suggest a resurgent Spanish league in a few years, perfect for a next move after City.

We will find out if there is a connection to us through his dad. If there is, he comes, if not Spain.

your right
but making so simple to name there price buying club instead of what we want selling club
i wish there was a way to keep players with buyout clauses in england and the premier league

have manchester city ever had to sell a player and got a transfer that makes sense or over his market value and value to the club ? ok torres was a profit but if he takes off at barcelona then that fee will be small

Have we ever had to sell a player? After the takeover that is. We're one of the very few clubs in the world that haven't had to sell a top player we really wanted to keep, so it's hard to find an example.

Have we ever had to sell a player? After the takeover that is. We're one of the very few clubs in the world that haven't had to sell a top player we really wanted to keep, so it's hard to find an example.

Jerome Boateng and sane

I meant, City wouldn't be happy with him playing 5 seasons then just fucking off on a free.

Not that I think it would happen. But for 65m? If he matches his form in Germany, pretty decent return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.