Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they say they've 'heard', they mean they made it up from reading claims by other chancers on the internet. They've heard fuck all.
That same regurgitated "news" from ages ago where those random spanish people apparently asked erling where he was playing next year...

Just listening to some of the 12 hour podcast 93:20 are doing today. They had Jack Gaughan and Sam Lee on and it sounds like they've both heard Haaland's preference is Real Madrid which City are well aware of.

Sam mentioned City have enquired about Joao Felix on three separate occasions and I wouldn't be surprised if he was our "back up" option so to speak. I would still prefer a pure number nine and am hoping we can convince Haaland but I wouldn't be against Felix, you could see him slotting straight into our system as the false nine. We already know Pep would make it work, if anything we'd probably just be an even better version of this current side.
I wouldn't believe a word that rag twat says.

We should just walk away. Hate the idea of the star of the side dangling a contract situation over the club every 2-3 years. Don't sign anybody and make it an interesting challenge for Pep - he's the one we want long-term
Personally there’s a large part of me that definitely doesn’t want us to walk away. I want us to stay keen as for as long as possible to drive up what it’s gonna cost Madrid in terms of salary, agent fees etc., so they get fleeced.

Not sure why people are giving Sam Lee shit.

Fabrizio fair enough, Twitter randos I agree, but Sam is as balanced and informed a source you're going to get for City unless you're just willing to accept that nobody but the actual board and agents involved can give 100% sure information, and probably not even them some of the time.

Not sure why people are giving Sam Lee shit.

Fabrizio fair enough, Twitter randos I agree, but Sam is as balanced and informed a source you're going to get for City unless you're just willing to accept that nobody but the actual board and agents involved can give 100% sure information, and probably not even them some of the time.
I said I feel sorry for him on an earlier post and got jumped on. He only says things when he trusts the sources, always prefaces it with the fact that there will always be conflicting rumours that might be better but he can't say for sure, and that plans change quickly and often. What else can he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.