Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to say? You’re a fucking fantasist.

Sam Lee tweeted out that he was going to speak to some of the journalists City fans hate to talk about their problems and the increasing enmity between the two groups and you’re so paranoid and detached from reality that you’ve convinced yourself that’s “jumping into bed” with them.
No convincing here, and why join masquerading as a Blue ?
And watch your tone too.

No convincing here, and why join masquerading as a Blue ?
And watch your tone too.

“Join masquerading as a blue”

Another fantasy dreamed up by the delusional Blue-anon faction of the forum. He joined up under the screen name “Sam Lee” to chat about podcasts he’d been on with Mooney, Howard and Ahsan. There was no masquerading.

Another fantasy dreamed up by the delusional Blue-anon faction of the forum. He joined up under the screen name “Sam Lee” to chat about podcasts he’d been on with Mooney, Howard and Ahsan. There was no masquerading.
Definitely using this.

I like the "Blue_Anon" name.

I used to call them the "Reds Under The Bed" faction but yours is snappier.

I’d echo the comments above - blue-anon is a wickedly incisive touch.

Is it entirely your own work?

To be fair, the opening question from me if I were in talks with City would be “how long is Pep Guardiola going to be here?” And it would be the question I asked every time talks were happening.
Pep's gone in a year or so.

My opening negotiating point would be, "Whom does City rate as Pep's successor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.