Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Kane.
Completely different circumstances...first off none of the players you just mentioned had release clauses so it becomes a bidding war run by the selling club...City refused to reach Napoli's asking price for Koulibaly and he's still at Napoli...Levy wasn't moving Kane...we were in on the other four mentioned but were outbid in the end in each instance, in Jorginho's case at the very last moment...I'm not saying Pep gets every single player he wants but the situation with Haaland is an entirely different one...Numerous teams will be willing to pay the release clause...player's wages will obviously come into play but you don't have to bargain with the selling club...in that type of situation it doesn't hurt to have Pep on your side as a recruiter...just sayin'...

See that's what throws me, if he was answering a question about empty stadiums, its exactly the omission of the word 'them' that confuses me. But i get what you're explaining, makes sense.
He was being asked about whether he likes playing during the pandemic in empty stadiums (as Germany still have no crowds, again in some regions)

Jorginho, Daniel Alves, Alexis Sanchez, Harry Maguire and Kalidou Koulibaly say hello.
If you dare, just imagine where we would be right now if Napoli wasn't run by an ancient greedy cnut and we sign Koulibaly. The dominos that could have fallen after that are just staggering. No Dias, Stones doesn't have a renaissance, Pep leaves, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.