Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually starting to hate Real Madrid nearly as much as the rags. I'm working on a project about Spanish football in Wales and iv interviewed a atletico madrid fan a sevilla fan. Yesterday a Valencia fan. Today we did a final shoot with a Real Madrid fan.

The arrogance of their fan base iv never wanted to tell someome to fuck off or call someone a **** more than this guy. Haaland came up in the topic of discussion off set and my god.

Just constantly Haaland will choose Madrid, Madrids the best team in the world its where you go to get your name out there. Perez is going to recreate 2009. He wants to go somewhere where he can win champions leagues, Premier league doesn't have the pull Madrid has.
Any players saying no to Madrid is a fool. Champions league has been boring the last few seasons as Premier league teams are not at the elite level.
Only there due to money.

The arrogance I was hearing his interview was full of it as well. I hope we sign Haaland now. Their fan base is what you would get if you mixed rags and dippers together.

I'm actually starting to hate Real Madrid nearly as much as the rags. I'm working on a project about Spanish football in Wales and iv interviewed a atletico madrid fan a sevilla fan. Yesterday a Valencia fan. Today we did a final shoot with a Real Madrid fan.

The arrogance of their fan base iv never wanted to tell someome to fuck off or call someone a **** more than this guy. Haaland came up in the topic of discussion off set and my god.

Just constantly Haaland will choose Madrid, Madrids the best team in the world its where you go to get your name out there. Perez is going to recreate 2009. He wants to go somewhere where he can win champions leagues, Premier league doesn't have the pull Madrid has.
Any players saying no to Madrid is a fool. Champions league has been boring the last few seasons as Premier league teams are not at the elite level.
Only there due to money.

The arrogance I was hearing his interview was full of it as well. I hope we sign Haaland now. Their fan base is what you would get if you mixed rags and dippers together.

They will be worse than rags and dippers combined if they play for premier league. Meeting their fans on daily basis.

The Ides of March is considered a time of doom and gloom because Shakespeare used it in Julius Caesar as a curse.

I think this is putting the cart before the horse.

It's considered a time of doom and gloom because Caesar got assassinated then, which is why Shakespeare put it in the play.

The idea of Caesar being warned/cursed by a seer predates Shakespeare by a good 1500 years.

So haaland has gone from signing in August, most definitely January to news in March.

Forgive me for losing faith in this Messi esque thread.

As long as pep extends I'm not arsed who we get.

To be fair it was put out there pretty quickly by Dortmund - who notoriously don't get fucked about in the market and set their stall out for it to stay - that they wouldn't cave this past Summer and why would he ever move mid-season?

Dortmund wouldn't allow that and I doubt he'd want to piss them off either.

It was always going to be Summer 2022 when there was news.

I think this is putting the cart before the horse.

It's considered a time of doom and gloom because Caesar got assassinated then, which is why Shakespeare put it in the play.

The idea of Caesar being warned/cursed by a seer predates Shakespeare by a good 1500 years.
you are right technically about the circumstance, but nevertheless when people hear Ides of March in a cultural sense it just means something bad is going to happen or that is what I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.