Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what I am saying. I’m talking about development. Simply look at Foden and Palmer when they were 18/19.
Delap signing a long term contract and fully involved in first team training means they are aware he could become good enough to go all the way to 1st team football. And he was clearly rated before all these injuries hampered his progress.
If that means we need to do with just Alvares as our sole CF, well we have done without one for nearly two years now so why not.

I don't disagree. What is the timeframe on that. A good few years away, even with the best hopes and high optimism.

Don't see that stopping us as a club signing players to be competitive in the meantime.

Fair play and well said there.

As a City fan my optimism that we can sign him has grown over January. I initially thought he was Madrid bound, I was certain of it (he may still be contrary to tweets mentioned recently) but as the month has progressed we've stayed silent, there's no rumblings, leaks etc from our end in regards to talks with Haaland, his entourage etc. As compared to the usual Spanish press comments etc that always come up in big transfers that Real & Barca are involved in. I don't think Haaland and his camp have made that decision either from what's reported either.

The fact we're so quiet is where I'm basing my outlook from. It may be misplaced from my point of view, we'll find out come July. But we usually do our business quietly, and professionally so hopefully this is another case of that.
Or we're just not interested

Injury issues turning us off?

The ides of March is March 15. The phrase telling us to be wary comes from Shakespeare's play “Julius Caesar,” in which a soothsayer emerges from a crowd to warn the Roman dictator with the now-famous words: “Beware the ides of March.” ... Caesar should have been wary of a murder plot on the ides of March.

The ides of March is March 15. The phrase telling us to be wary comes from Shakespeare's play “Julius Caesar,” in which a soothsayer emerges from a crowd to warn the Roman dictator with the now-famous words: “Beware the ides of March.” ... Caesar should have been wary of a murder plot on the ides of March.
Yes, I know it well, thought it may have been another of TH’s cryptic drops :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.