Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth keeping in mind that the only people saying this are Spanish.

"Prefers Spain but chose the money" is something I would not at all be surprised to see in a few month's time.
I’d take that all day long. Not arsed what tripe the crybabies in Spain / Paris / Stretford / Merseyside come up with, as long as the big beautiful bastard’s playing in blue come August.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...land-me-dijo-le-gustaba-espana.html?facet=amp

Michu:​

"I spoke with Haaland and he told me that he liked Spain"​

"If Mbappé goes to Madrid, I think Barça would be a very good option", affirms the former idol of the Dortmund striker​

"I think he is not going to continue at Dortmund. Haaland is looking for a very strong team that can compete in the Champions League," says the current Burgos sports director​

"He gave me the feeling that he is looking for a sports project for many years," adds the former Napoli and Swansea player, among others​

strong team + compete for CL + Barca = oxymoron
he likes Spain, most probably most players do but they know it's not the best place to play, espically not right now.

all dots connect and point at 1 club with negligible contradiction.
(my presumption is Haaland wants to compete at highest level)

I’d take that all day long. Not arsed what tripe the crybabies in Spain / Paris / Stretford / Merseyside come up with, as long as the big beautiful bastard’s playing in blue come August.

Not sure I would describe him as beautiful! Hope we sign him but if not I'm sure we will find someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.