Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how Pep is integrating Delap into the first team and how he constantly praises him in press conferences, I don't think Haaland is coming. Both of them in the same squad just won't work.

Considering how Pep is integrating Delap into the first team and how he constantly praises him in press conferences, I don't think Haaland is coming. Both of them in the same squad just won't work.
We are talking about a striker here who has scored 90 goals in 90 games at the highest level vs a boy who has scored 1 senior goal.
There is no comparison atm

We are talking about a striker here who has scored 90 goals in 90 games at the highest level vs a boy who has scored 1 senior goal.

Agree but I am not sure that was the point he was making.

Haaland at this moment is better than Delap, this is correct but that is because Delap does not have enough first team appearances, put Delap in that Dortumund team and they won't miss Haaland. The number of times Pep will have to watch the misplaced passes by Haaland, he will prolly grow his hair back due to stress.

P.S. Dortmund is after Delap too.

https://www.football365.com/news/borussia-dortmund-15-million-bid-man-city-striker-rejected

Haaland at this moment is better than Delap, this is correct but that is because Delap does not have enough first team appearances, put Delap in that Dortumund team and they won't miss Haaland. The number of times Pep will have to watch the misplaced passes by Haaland, he will prolly grow his hair back due to stress.

P.S. Dortmund is after Delap too.

https://www.football365.com/news/borussia-dortmund-15-million-bid-man-city-striker-rejected
Are you serious? You're comparing one of the best strikers in world football to a kid with 1 senior goal. What the fuck are you on about

Delap is the canary down the mine. On the principle of having 2 players for every position, I think it’ll work out fine.

Are you serious? You're comparing one of the best strikers in world football to a kid with 1 senior goal. What the fuck are you on about

Maybe if you stop jerking off to Haaland's posters then you will comprehend my point. Haaland is better than Delap, the league he is playing in, has made his numbers a bit inflated too.

But the fact that we now have Alvarez who is a prodigy himself, and rather than sending Delap out on loan, Pep is integrating him into the first team and how he praises him lavishly, Delap won't be allowed to leave on loan next season too imo.

If Delap is staying then Haaland won't join us, two forwards who are very similar.
Dortmund wanted him to replace Haaland, that's all you need to know how much highly rated Delap is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.