Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about Haaland to us is slowly getting leaked, next month will be huge as I assume it will be made official.
How so? His release clause isn't active until July isn't it? Serves no purpose having a announcement for a deal that can't be announced in March I'd have thought anyway, unless I've missed something. If we get him I feel it will play out like the Grealish deal where we all know but just have to wait for the announcement.

How so? His release clause isn't active until July isn't it? Serves no purpose having a announcement for a deal that can't be announced in March I'd have thought anyway, unless I've missed something. If we get him I feel it will play out like the Grealish deal where we all know but just have to wait for the announcement.
I don't know the ins and outs of the Grealish deal but while I think agreement was broadly reached a month or two before it was announced, that's still a lot less than a deal for Haaland would be. Haaland is one of the biggest transfers that any club will ever do, everyone knew he had a release clause that kicks in this summer, and therefore clubs all over Europe would be pitching to him and his agent months and months (perhaps even 12 months or more) in advance of that. As such, if any agreement has now been reached as to his next destination - not just to us but to any other club - then it will be impossible to keep a lid on it until July, especially as so many clubs have made him an offer. With Grealish, I think we were the only interested party so it only needed us and Villa to keep schtum until it was officially done. In this case, it would need half a dozen or so clubs to keep quiet.

Dortmund want an answer, and they will leak it. Nevermind the PR shitshow in Spain immediately calling him a mercenary and cant compete with the MONEY etc etc

Does anyone have any insight into the injuries he has suffered this season? I have looked on tranfermarkt and he had a 'hip flexor' injury, other than that it just says 'muscle injuries' but no idea where in the body?

I also remember hearing he had a shoulder injury in the autumn?

It would be a dream buy to get him. I hope his Dad has more say in the transfer than his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.