Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any insight into the injuries he has suffered this season? I have looked on tranfermarkt and he had a 'hip flexor' injury, other than that it just says 'muscle injuries' but no idea where in the body?

I also remember hearing he had a shoulder injury in the autumn?

It would be a dream buy to get him. I hope his Dad has more say in the transfer than his agent.
Dr Caugat will sort him out . No worries .

Does anyone have any insight into the injuries he has suffered this season? I have looked on tranfermarkt and he had a 'hip flexor' injury, other than that it just says 'muscle injuries' but no idea where in the body?

I also remember hearing he had a shoulder injury in the autumn?

It would be a dream buy to get him. I hope his Dad has more say in the transfer than his agent.
Jan was groin injury, Sept muscle injury not sure.

Dortmund injury list under the new training regime this season obscene.

Haha, be plenty on here saying we don’t need him
Whilst we have Pep, as last season & this season have proven, they’d be right, we don’t need him

I’d love to see us sign him but I have enough trust & faith in the management team, not to be that arsed if we don’t sign him

& we’ve been shit without one haven’t we?

Do you really think we need him or would you really like him? There’s a big difference between the 2
I think the manager should have what he wants. We haven’t won anything this season yet, we could very well not win anything, I’m not going to have an opinion based on that hypothetical outcome the same way I won’t change if we win everything. The team very clearly has shown it needs a proven goalscorer and in certain games this has been very obvious.

I think the manager should have what he wants. We haven’t won anything this season yet, we could very well not win anything, I’m not going to have an opinion based on that hypothetical outcome the same way I won’t change if we win everything. The team very clearly has shown it needs a proven goalscorer and in certain games this has been very obvious.
Does that mean you think we need him or would you really like him?

You already have an opinion on a hypothetical question as you obviously believe that if we had a proven goal scorer we would have won more games, unless I’ve misunderstood your last sentence?

Does that mean you think we need him or would you really like him?
I think we need a proven goalscorer. My choice would be Haaland by a mile, even more so now, but it’s not about a name

Agreed then, we don’t need him, would be great to have him, but if not, I’m sure we’ll find someone else to bang the goals either with or without a striker

With you being South American, what do you know about the Argentinian kid we’ve signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.