Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is turning into Messigate part 2.
Just come out and say where you want to play football Haaland.

To be fair we chased Messi for 12 years despite constant rejection probably every Summer before finally/typically sacking the idea off when he was available to move for free.

This has got a long way to go before it hits Messi heights! Haha

He is coming He is not coming He is coming He is not coming.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He is coming He is not coming He is coming He is not coming.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Isnt that a standard bluemoon transfer thread? lol

I don't think our pursuit of a striker has anything to do with a Plan B. I think we saw on Saturday how well Harry Kane would play our Plan A and I think that if Pep wants Haaland he's sure that he too could play in our team without any change in approach. Pep got Sergio operating in areas of the pitch he hadn't really operated in before and though he wasn't really a false 9 he could have some of the characteristics. But Kane or Haaland would certainly increase our goal tally.
I think Harry would love to play our boys every week if we gave him that amount of freedom each time, for us his Burnley experience would be more the norm. As for Peps false nine experiment it has been fairly successful over the last 18 months but the next six weeks will probably frame in an historical context.

Reactions: TFC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.