Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
offering more contracts that they can’t afford…

Deferring players wages we ain’t getting any money till next year from the Ferran sale got a 1.5b loan for stadium rebuild only but we know they’ll be dipping into that later! They are cheats just because they one of the history clubs no one says a word.

Deferring players wages we ain’t getting any money till next year from the Ferran sale got a 1.5b loan for stadium rebuild only but we know they’ll be dipping into that later! They are cheats just because they one of the history clubs no one says a word.

Have signed players like De Jong by offering crazy wages they haven’t been able to deliver - that’s fraudulent and gaining an unfair advantage- where are UEFA ? Where is FFP? Too busy looking at City.

Have signed players like De Jong by offering crazy wages they haven’t been able to deliver - that’s fraudulent and gaining an unfair advantage- where are UEFA ? Where is FFP? Too busy looking at City.

Like I said uefa the Spanish league don’t give a shit!

We only get the shit because we have fcuking mard arses in premier who go crying to the premier to uefa! Put that much pressure on them they feel they have to do something!

Thing with Barcelona the fcuking cheats is they can get another loan and buy who the fcuk they want and no fcuker will say anything!

The corruption what’s going on with Barcelona even Laporte admitted it! still nowt is done or there books are not looked at, they just carry on like royalty.
Not this time, it has to be a deal that can be justified when the numbers being touted taken into account…. At push 4 teams can legitimately compete and 2 of them are out of the equation, only Madrid rival us and that is measured with an ‘either or’ scenario!

Wasnt he the aguero leak. Doubt he had any city links anymore
You could be right. Who’s the fella with Pep links then, is it Pol Ballus?

I can’t make up my mind as to whether City journo mouthpiece silence is unnerving or reassuring.

@BrazilianBlue (Gus) what do you make of this one? Alvarez is usually a fairly reliable City source, but he is a Chiringuito pundit.

This is most transparently the narrative the Spanish media wants: Real Madrid vs Barcelona. All those employed within that environment will push it until they can’t. The money needs to be made — difficult times, as I have been saying… almost can’t fault them. Almost

Whilst Barcelona doesn't seem like a real option due to their well known financial issues, its not inconceivable that its a destination Haaland himself would be happy to go to. I think it's pretty well known that he prefers the Spanish lifestyle.
That said, as that option is definitely off the table regardless of what Barca's mouthpieces will have you believe and Madrid looking toward Mbappe you have to fancy our chances to land him.
Hes got plenty of years ahead of him and I expect some of them will be played in the sunshine. Don't blame him one bit tbh.

I have a vision of Haaland scoring the winning goal at the swamp next season , looking up to the TV gantry and blowing kisses to the dog wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.