Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all will be posting several of these tweets on a daily basis for a few months now, lol. They’ll keep coming. As we don’t have a media outlet anywhere near as submissive as those, it’ll be rather quiet from us

@BrazilianBlue (Gus) what do you make of this one? Alvarez is usually a fairly reliable City source, but he is a Chiringuito pundit.

Certainly neither will want him anywhere near City. I'm pretty confident in saying the only way he comes here is if he really wants us and only us. Call me cynical but I don't think players like that actually get the final say these days.

The Spanish league need a Mbappe at Madrid and a Haaland at a Barcelona to get people watching there league then get paid more for the tv broadcasters.

If you asked Pep now who would you rather have Kane or Haaland wonder who he will choose?

The Spanish league need a Mbappe at Madrid and a Haaland at a Barcelona to get people watching there league then get paid more for the tv broadcasters.

If you asked Pep now who would you rather have Kane or Haaland wonder who he will choose?

A young striker with a worrying injury record or an ageing striker with a tendency to go into terrible form for months at a time... Sounds like a choice Mourinho would love to have

Not really so straightforward. For any given season I’m sure he’d choose Kane. For securing the next 4-6 years of City’s prospects, Haaland.

Yeah it’s a tough one Kane guarantees you goals because he has been playing only in premier! Haaland now looks world class in the German league plus in the champs league but at his age his build and his recent injuries plus the premier is a lot harder for me it’s a toss of a coin.

i log onto this thread regularly. my expectations are high that he is the missing piece of the puzzle for City to dominate and we should do anything to sign him.
but after reading the latest bullshit tweets of the day i come away, everytime, thinking we are better off steering clear of this lad. let the media whoring clubs have him.
i want him, but if he doesnt come.. meh! we will find another player to work in our system.

p.s. i reserve the right to go batshit mental if he is announced at the same time as a Pep extension :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.