Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they are, they enquired about him last summer as a replacement if Mbappe left for Real Madrid in that window. It came out yesterday from multiple journalists that Rashford is still on the list as a replacement for Mbappe. PSG were told no last summer after asking about his situation , Poch is big fan of Rashford. Massive downgrade for PSG

Pretty much all my red mates have being telling me for the last 3 years Rashford is not good enough for United. With his current struggles do you really think PSG will be in for him? Personally I think all the media reports are complete BS.

Fabrizio Romano: "#ManCity are prepared to offer a lot of money [for Haaland]. On a financial point, the best proposal will probably be from
@ManCity
. Real Madrid are also prepared to offer a lot - not on the same level [as City], from what I'm told."

Spinning the money narrative now about him joining us.
Not to put a downer on it, but the spin can also be interpreted as “City offered more but he chose Madrid”.

Nothing to see here IMO, very safe PR play.

Fabrizio Romano: "#ManCity are prepared to offer a lot of money [for Haaland]. On a financial point, the best proposal will probably be from
@ManCity
. Real Madrid are also prepared to offer a lot - not on the same level [as City], from what I'm told."

Spinning the money narrative now about him joining us.
Thats when my ears prick up and I start to get interested. As soon as its reported City are paying way more than anyone else and its only cos of the money then we're nailed on.

Thats when my ears prick up and I start to get interested. As soon as its reported City are paying way more than anyone else and its only cos of the money then we're nailed on.
It seems to be running on a two week cycle at the moment...
He's going to Madrid - Tradition
He's going to City - Money
Rinse and repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.