Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a young lad in NQ later on sunday after game who works for citys media team.

Said Haaland is off to Bayern, all sorted and Lewandowski's team are trying to push him here. Vaguely remember him saying they're trying to get 300k pw for him.

Only going off what the lad said, seemed a nice enough fella but I had been out 12 hours by that point..
Lewandowski is going nowhere

Met a young lad in NQ later on sunday after game who works for citys media team.

Said Haaland is off to Bayern, all sorted and Lewandowski's team are trying to push him here. Vaguely remember him saying they're trying to get 300k pw for him.

Only going off what the lad said, seemed a nice enough fella but I had been out 12 hours by that point..
Stop acting the goat.

With all due respect- How the fuck do you know not only what Bayern want, but what Haaland wants as well..?
Bayern has already put out through their media mouthpieces months ago that they aren’t interested — because they can’t afford him. This was discussed in the thread at the time

With all due respect- How the fuck do you know not only what Bayern want, but what Haaland wants as well..?
Quite! Seems disrespectful to something posted in earnest. Tbh, it’s as credible as anything else I’ve read. Already bored of this whole saga, he’ll either join or he won’t.

Quite! Seems disrespectful to something posted in earnest. Tbh, it’s as credible as anything else I’ve read. Already bored of this whole saga, he’ll either join or he won’t.
Agree and if he doesn’t want to come to the best club in the PL and Europe, he’s not the right one for us.

Deciding his future in a couple of weeks by all accounts, like he was doing a few weeks ago and a few weeks before that. Who fucking knows what to believe

Already bored of this whole saga, he’ll either join or he won’t.
There’s only a “saga” in the Spanish media, where they’re profiting off of multiple fictional narratives. Can’t blame them. But the reality of the transfer is playing out natural and rationally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.