Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do speak half decent Spanish but I’m guessing the majority of posters probably don’t, so perhaps people posting foreign language tweets might be asked to run them through a translate app and post the content in English afterwards? Otherwise fairly pointless imo?
Which is so annoying as Google Translate is a piece of piss to work.

Met a young lad in NQ later on sunday after game who works for citys media team.

Said Haaland is off to Bayern, all sorted and Lewandowski's team are trying to push him here. Vaguely remember him saying they're trying to get 300k pw for him.

Only going off what the lad said, seemed a nice enough fella but I had been out 12 hours by that point..
This is some silly shit...lmfao...

Met a young lad in NQ later on sunday after game who works for citys media team.

Said Haaland is off to Bayern, all sorted and Lewandowski's team are trying to push him here. Vaguely remember him saying they're trying to get 300k pw for him.

Only going off what the lad said, seemed a nice enough fella but I had been out 12 hours by that point..
q3iCWqE.gif

I take it there was some serious drinking at the time.

Thanks for the info.

Not sure why people are acting like it's entirely out of question. I wouldn't mind Lewa as the alternative. But I still think the Haaland saga is in our favour. Till he declares it himself we are well in the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.