Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasm? I’ve literally never heard of Lu Martin. Have I missed something?
About a year ago he leaked our main interest that summer would be Kane when no one was talking about it. I doubted it, but he was correct

"Tell us what they offered and we'll double it".
Insane that some people actually think this is how negotiations work in real life, especially within our club. As history has shown, we are more likely to back out of a bidding war, than winning it. If he ends up here, its because he thinks this is the best move for his career, not because we outbid everyone else.
If you back out every time someone counter-bids you, then you'll never get anything. I doubt our leadership is so weak.

If you back out every time someone counter-bids you, then you'll never get anything. I doubt our leadership is so weak.
Reverse that idiom and if you pay enough every time, you’ll win every auction.

City will have a ceiling of what they think Haaland is worth and will walk away if the bidding goes higher than that.

City take the players that want to play for us, not the ones that want money from us.

Reverse that idiom and if you pay enough every time, you’ll win every auction.

City will have a ceiling of what they think Haaland is worth and will walk away if the bidding goes higher than that.

City take the players that want to play for us, not the ones that want money from us.
I’m surprised anybody would think differently seeing as it’s an MO we’ve gone with for the best part of a decade.

I’m surprised anybody would think differently seeing as it’s an MO we’ve gone with for the best part of a decade.
Probably because this is “different” as it’s Haaland, who is a “generational talent” and we don’t have a striker and “need” one for “plan B”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.