Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we? He’s got 2 years left on his contract and Levy won’t answer calls regarding him.
I don’t know. My post wasn’t trying to say we will be successful this time around just that it wouldn’t surprise me if Pep hadn’t given up.
I’d prefer Levy to keep his phone turned off.

I don’t know. My post wasn’t trying to say we will be successful this time around just that it wouldn’t surprise me if Pep hadn’t given up.
I’d prefer Levy to keep his phone turned off.
Fair enough. We’ll probably end up with Danny Ings anyway

If you in the middle of a negotiation tell the other party you will pay whatever it takes, you'll end up paying more than you'll need too. I doubt our guys in charge are this daft.
I didn't say 'will pay whatever it takes' is good either.

Tolmie says once Martin Blackburn reports something it's done.

Gif time?
As good as signing Alfie Jnr is it'll 99% mean a Pep extension which I dare to say is perhaps bigger/more important news that the player signing.

Disclaimer I'm also buzzing that it looks like he's coming to us more and more each day.

A Pep contract extension and Haaland would be unreal from the club. A decade of domination has a nice ring to it, doesn't it, Pep? Where else you gonna go, you're too young for the retirement circuit of international football, you'd go insane with boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.