Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzema is 34, its the perfect time to replace him from next season.
They are not replacing him the season before the World Cup. This is information. Perez highly values his experience among younger players and partnership with Mbappe in national team + club

And I wasn’t asking from that club’s perspective, but the player’s. As I said all along, he won’t go to Real Madrid (this summer).

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not replacing him the season before the World Cup. This is information. Perez highly values his experience among younger players and partnership with Mbappe in national team + club

We will see, but I think he will not reject Real Madrid offer, and it will be Perez building another " Galactico " with Haaland & Mbappe.

Benzema is 34, its the perfect time to replace him from next season.
It's a very unique situation with both Benzema and Lewandowski getting on in age but both still in career best form.

Makes it tricky for Real and Bayern. In 1-2 years time the decision is so simple but the buy out fee seems to have come at the perfect time for City.

Fingers crossed

It's a very unique situation with both Benzema and Lewandowski getting on in age but both still in career best form.

Makes it tricky for Real and Bayern. In 1-2 years time the decision is so simple but the buy out fee seems to have come at the perfect time for City.

Fingers crossed
Bayern and Madrid will find replacements in time. They’re not yet in a hurry. Modric will turn 37 in September and player the entire game last night magnificently. That is the standard. There veterans mixed with kids is the recipe they want. It’s what Ancelotti likes too. Not star after star. Their “Galacticos” era was not successful. They just beat last night a “Galacticos” team that doesn’t and can’t work. The player in question would not want to join them now and have to stay on the bench for their hero, and eventually be a supporting player for the player the Madrid community is deeply enamored with, Mbappe, and the one they cherish, Vinicius. Our project, on the other hand, is missing him. Even Barcelona would be far more compelling (and no, I don’t buy the narrative out of that club’s media… just speaking hypothetically).

Bayern and Madrid will find replacements in time. They’re not yet in a hurry. Modric will turn 37 in September and player the entire game last night magnificently. That is the standard. There veterans mixed with kids is the recipe they want. It’s what Ancelotti likes too. Not star after star. Their “Galacticos” era was not successful. They just beat last night a “Galacticos” team that doesn’t and can’t work. The player in question would not want to join them now and have to stay on the bench for their hero, and eventually be a supporting player for the player the Madrid community is deeply enamored with, Mbappe, and the one they cherish, Vinicius. Our project, on the other hand, is missing him. Even Barcelona would be far more compelling (and no, I don’t buy the narrative out of that club’s media… just speaking hypothetically).
Agree with your points.

All I'm trying to say is that Haalands buyout clause has come at a good time for City.

Interested to see how it plays out.

Agree with your points.

All I'm trying to say is that Haalands buyout clause has come at a good time for City.

Interested to see how it plays out.
We’ve been trying to sign the top drawer striker for two summers regardless of this clause. I do think it played a part in how far we went last summer, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.