Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
To save everyone from having to listen to the Forest fan, could you give us all a summary?

Says it's massive news and nobody is talking about it - can't help himself from a half-hearted snide dig about it not being a big deal because it's City.

The rest of the video is him saying it's a really big deal, says we're dominating now and if we get Haaland then we'll be unstoppable and dominate for even longer. Even says he was worried about us getting Ronaldo because he'd have scored goals in this team but getting Haaland would be on a whole other level.

We really need him to push on for next season & dominate for at least 2/3 years with him in our team

Everyone acts like they're so concerned every time we make a big transfer. If it's not "he'll waste his career on the bench" from rival fans then it's "won't somebody please think of the wage structure?!" from our own.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

I understand other supporters and their sheer desperation for us and our players to fail but I would have thought our own would have learned to trust the club, the staff in charge of the finances, medicals and actual football by now.

Everyone acts like they're so concerned every time we make a big transfer. If it's not "he'll waste his career on the bench" from rival fans then it's "won't somebody please think of the wage structure?!" from our own.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

I understand other supporters and their sheer desperation for us and our players to fail but I would have thought our own would have learned to trust the club, the staff in charge of the finances, medicals and actual football by now.
There are people on here who have far better knowledge of football and how to run football clubs than anyone at city, according to themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.