Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 60/40 he won’t.
Anyone who is pessimistic about the signing needs to ask what the alternatives are. Does it look likely that he will stay in Germany? Is he going to Real Madrid this summer (despite the mood around here, it is not happening)? Can Barcelona pull it off? Other English clubs, PSG, Bayern — those aren’t at the table as common sense. He either goes somewhere or stays, and the odds in our favour are certainly much better than those. But I understand both the historical pessimism and the defensive pessimism, of course…

No, I am estimating based on what I read in the media and journalists, forums and talking to friends/fans and journalists… Crazy, I know!
So which is it?

You said in your previous post that you hadn't asked anybody but now you are estimating it based on actually talking to friends, fans and journalists.

Crazy indeed.

I still think you just made it up though, like most of the shite you post.

So which is it?

You said in your previous post that you hadn't asked anybody but now you are estimating it based on actually talking to friends, fans and journalists.

Crazy indeed.

I still think you just made it up though, like most of the shite you post.
You asked me “HOW MANY of them did you ask?”

I don’t count the number of people I read or talk to. The numbers, if you must, are not scientific; you CAN say I “made them up” like the poster. It’s ridiculous to cling to the numbers. It’s an estimation. How hard to presume this?!

One day I will understand the necessity of some posters to direct offensive things at me like you just did and two others earlier.

Apparently Madrid decided to give up on Haaland because of Benzema's performance yesterday. At least that's what the Spanish press seems to be trying to publicize.
benzema crushed it and looked like the best forward in the world yesterday. he was also running around like crazy like he was 25. very impressive honestly

Anyone who is pessimistic about the signing needs to ask what the alternatives are. Does it look likely that he will stay in Germany? Is he going to Real Madrid this summer (despite the mood around here, it is not happening)? Can Barcelona pull it off? Other English clubs, PSG, Bayern — those aren’t at the table as common sense. He either goes somewhere or stays, and the odds in our favour are certainly much better than those. But I understand both the historical pessimism and the defensive pessimism, of course…

Well you’ve answered your own question then. Ha.

You have to understand, which I don’t think you really do mate, that we’ve been here got the t-shirt a few times before, and every time we’ve failed to get the big one over the line. Of course, that has to change at some point, and believe me I pray to the football gods that we get Haaland, but doesn’t matter how many times Tolmie says it’s done I will not get remotely excited until he’s holding a City shirt aloft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.