Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked me “HOW MANY of them did you ask?”

I don’t count the number of people I read or talk to. The numbers, if you must, are not scientific; you CAN say I “made them up” like the poster. It’s ridiculous to cling to the numbers. It’s an estimation. How hard to presume this?!

One day I will understand the necessity of some posters to direct offensive things at me like you just did and two others earlier.
I am sure it directly relates to the amount of shit you post, the self-proclaimed king of all knowledge on transfers that you are.

You made up the 80/20 to counter the other posters 60/40 and help your argument, made-up percentages are pointless.

For what it is worth, I think we are signing Haaland but you have 6045 posts, I wonder how many of them are in this thread alone, I won't guess a number off the top of my head as that would be making it up or in your language estimating it.

You have to understand, which I don’t think you really do mate, that we’ve been here got the t-shirt a few times before, and every time we’ve failed to get the big one over the line.
You don’t think I was too?

I am sure it directly relates to the amount of shit you post, the self-proclaimed king of all knowledge on transfers that you are.
I don’t know if I ever directly said anything to you (I must have, clearly), but what you just said is bullshit. I am here debating like everyone else and the tools to bring points and information and mostly available for everyone as well.

The “made up numbers”, for the last time, were a way of expressing that in Barcelona and Madrid circles they overwhelmingly think he is joining us. I think 80/20 translates the sentiment. The poster’s 60/40 personal estimation (which I never went after the way you’re doing to me) are just as fair as well.

And why is that?

It’s my experience of how our Club generally operates when it really gets down to crunch time on these type of deals - we just don’t have the killer instinct to get them over the line.

We expect players to choose us above the competition for footballing reasons, and to make a decision about wanting to play for us to the exclusion of anyone else before we’re willing to go big.

If they entertain alternative clubs alongside us too deep beyond the early stages of negotiations - we judge them as ‘not the right fit/not committed enough for City’ and move on.

When it comes to these big ticket transfers, our approach inevitably ends up getting muscled out by more pushy, aggressive deal makers at the other big clubs - and we walk away rather than get our hands dirty.

I’m generally ok with this approach - it’s seen us avoid some fucking terrible deals and useless wasters like Sanchez, Pogba, and their ilk. But this is Raiola we’re talking about here - this either gets dirty, or it doesn’t get done at all!

Last edited:
It’s my experience of how our Club generally operates when it really gets down to the line on these type of deals - we just don’t have the killer instinct to get them over the line.

We expect players to choose us above the competition for footballing reasons, and to make a decision about wanting to play for us to the exclusion of anyone else before we’re willing to go big.

If they entertain alternative clubs alongside us too deep beyond the early stages of negotiations - we judge them as ‘not the right fit/not committed enough for City’ and move on.

When it comes to these big ticket transfers, our approach inevitably ends up getting muscled out by more pushy, aggressive deal makers at the other big clubs - and we walk away rather than get our hands dirty.

I’m generally ok with this approach - it’s seen us avoid some fucking terrible deals and useless wasters like Sanchez, Pogba, and their ilk. But this is Raiola we’re talking about here - this either gets dirty, or it doesn’t get done at all!
Fair enough. I think we’ve debated these concerns several times in the thread for over a year

Fair enough. I think we’ve debated these concerns several times in the thread for over a year

Absolutely mate - I know it’s far from a unique opinion. But it’s one based on a consistent pattern of behaviour from how our Club has operated over the years.

And I know it’s not one you share - which is cool.

We’ll find out which one of us is right soon enough!

Absolutely mate - I know it’s far from a unique opinion. But it’s one based on a consistent pattern of behaviour from how our Club has operated over the years.

And I know it’s not one you share - which is cool.

We’ll find out which one of us is right soon enough!

I hope Gus is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.