Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I've just seen Raiola in the front of the Merc people carrier we use going down the M60 driven by the geezer who is the official or unofficial cabbie we see on the city website vids, I'm absolutely certain.
I went past it around Denton heading towards the airport.

It was definitely our driver and the passenger in the front looked like a big bloke, dark hair and shades on.

Who knows!
Are you sure it wasn't Luke Shaw on his way back from Greggs?

having bought haaland on fifa22 im not for signing him, hes pants , however the good news is alvarez is fucking mint, i will be sending my findings to the city transfer hot room.

also there is a dm we need to look at, 16 years old and stats adding up to 97 , goes by the name of .... .... aka peacefrog :)
60, you say! Impressive

Wages are clearly not a problem as we can match anything he demands on bonuses. Madrid is happy with Benzema and Barcelona are broke. Happy days!

I feel strangely confident about this now. All the noise seems to stream in the same direction, and I feel like the UCL Final loss and the striker fiasco last summer have got the club in the mood to not lose any more face. I think this a statement they will be keen to make, not just on the pitch but off it. It feels like the right man at the right time.

But hey, been here before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.