Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I've just seen Raiola in the front of the Merc people carrier we use going down the M60 driven by the geezer who is the official or unofficial cabbie we see on the city website vids, I'm absolutely certain.
I went past it around Denton heading towards the airport.

It was definitely our driver and the passenger in the front looked like a big bloke, dark hair and shades on.

Who knows!

If the deal was done what’s the point of Raiola continuing to link him to other clubs?

Haaland can’t have made his decision yet or else everyone would know or at least be leaking it and looking at other targets?

We like business being done quietly - what better way to ‘distance’ ourselves than the media talking about him going to other clubs…

Reactions: Uby
I'm sure I've just seen Raiola in the front of the Merc people carrier we use going down the M60 driven by the geezer who is the official or unofficial cabbie we see on the city website vids, I'm absolutely certain.

It was definitely our driver and the passenger in the front looked like a big bloke, dark hair and shades on.

Who knows!
Was our car, if it was our car, headed to or from the airport?

Who knows!
Now I’m not saying this is related and this merely an observation but… Pep usually does his pre match press conference on a Friday. He did it yesterday instead… hmm…

yeah I’m reaching lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.