Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the first half and if dortmund carry on anything like that then he'll be desperate to leave. They were poor, providing him little or no service at all, and at one point he was flapping his arms with frustration when he pressed on his own and no one backed him up

From the little he managed to get into the game his touch and link up looked good and he nearly got a goal. Jadon sancho absolutely stank that first half out btw. Dreadful. (please note I only watched the first half and have no idea what happened in the second yet)

As @Great Kompany says hopefully the stars are aligning here

Makes you wonder, how can a Bundesliga club with Sancho and Haaland struggle to get top 4?
Hope they don’t make CL, they have to sell and we get Harland. Can’t sympathise with their situation as their club model is to buy up and coming players and sell high.

Watched the first half and if dortmund carry on anything like that then he'll be desperate to leave. They were poor, providing him little or no service at all, and at one point he was flapping his arms with frustration when he pressed on his own and no one backed him up

From the little he managed to get into the game his touch and link up looked good and he nearly got a goal. Jadon sancho absolutely stank that first half out btw. Dreadful. (please note I only watched the first half and have no idea what happened in the second yet)

As @Great Kompany says hopefully the stars are aligning here

Don’t they have a 100m player on the wing?

Dortmund is losing 2-0. These guys ain't getting champions league next season from the looks of it. Are the stars aligning for Haaland to play at Stadia de Etihad next season!
Dortmund are a shambles, Sancho doing his disappearing act again but to be fair Haaland not miles better recently either. I think we will need to strike this summer, Dortmund will cash out on both of them.

You'd think they would but they didn't take the option last season.

Last season the option was £27m which was a lot more than their transfer record, I don't think anyone expected it to be used.

This season the option becomes and obligation when he plays 6 games in the second half of the season. He's played 7 games in 2021 but because of Covid I'm not sure when the dividing line of first half/last half of the season is.

Either way, he's going to be bought. One of their best players, still young enough for them to sell on, and a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.