Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET IN! I love you Txiki, Tolmie, 93.20blue and Big Steve!
Jan A. FARToft is a big Man City hater. I watch ESPN on YT all the time and he's constantly whining about Man City being an 'oil club' and having positive finances because of oil. I bet he's gutted cuz Haaland family didn't inform him first. They should distance themselves from that weird ass prat.
Now I really hope that Pep extends and we sign Reece James this or next Summer because he's a perfect long-term replacement for Walker and Chelsea is in shambles rn.
I would sign Reece James now and have him at right back with Walker, left backs Cancelo and Zinchenko .....Cancelo looks so comfortable on the left.

Ballus now
Hahahaha making a story from Marca breaking that Mbappe will join Madrid and not stay at PSG. Which we all knew. Pathetic. Mbappe will join Madrid and stay there probably all his career. Totally irrelevant to us in for Haaland unless Barca dig money out another loan and play catch up.

GET IN! I love you Txiki, Tolmie, 93.20blue and Big Steve!
Jan A. FARToft is a big Man City hater. I watch ESPN on YT all the time and he's constantly whining about Man City being an 'oil club' and having positive finances because of oil. I bet he's gutted cuz Haaland family didn't inform him first. They should distance themselves from that weird ass prat.
Now I really hope that Pep extends and we sign Reece James this or next Summer because he's a perfect long-term replacement for Walker and Chelsea is in shambles rn.
True I noticed as well on ESPN he hates city alot and having difficulty to hide it .

Hahahaha making a story from Marca breaking that Mbappe will join Madrid and not stay at PSG. Which we all knew. Pathetic. Mbappe will join Madrid and stay there probably all his career. Totally irrelevant to us in for Haaland unless Barca dig money out another loan and play catch up.
Ballus makes it seem like the club’s promise was for him to be with us while Pep is here lol

IF Haaland does have dreams of one day playing for Madrid, you would think this would rule Barca out of the running as they are such big rivals.

Ballus makes it seem like the club’s promise was for him to be with us while Pep is here loli d
IF Haaland does have dreams of one day playing for Madrid, you would think this would rule Barca out of the running as they are such big rivals.
Personally I don’t post/follow enough to make such a comment that I did tbh. Bit naive. I get drawn in by the big transfer talk haha.

To me, I don’t think anybody knows what Erling truly wants. If Haaland wants a Madrid move I don’t think that will happen due to Mbappe looking set to join, who will come with what? 50-100m sign on fee? Tho it wouldn’t surprise me them getting both and Mbappe being out wide.

If Haaland truly does love City he will follow his heart and join us, tho some players don’t back themselves to do it in the prem.

Problem I have is nothing can be concrete at this moment and my Barca suggestion is simply because if Madrid make that sort of statement (Mbappe) I’m sure Barca will want to match that… would Haaland/Raiola turn down that opportunity? I think not

Reactions: JDV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.