Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kills me, we was shocking when I was growing up, still would’ve killed to play for that shirt even in D2. Agents have killed the game unfortunately
You must really appreciate where we are at at now having been through it all. Unfortunately I only started watching City about 12 years ago so I often take our success for granted.

I also follow another sport in Australia where my team hasn't won a title for 30 years so I could imagine the feeling.

Let's hope Haaland signs on, it's the only piece we are missing to dominate CL.

Which is why I said IF. He may very well, we don't have access to his thoughts/future aspirations. You could also say there is absolutely zero evidence that he doesn't have dreams of playing for Madrid.

Evidence is a written/verbal statement from Haaland himself.
Yes I know you said “if”, but it’s one thing to say he wants to play in Spain one day, a very different to single out Madrid — why not Barcelona, if that’s the case? I’m not blaming you — their media likes to push the idea thay every player’s biggest dream is playing for them. I think once he’s here and realizes he’s the poster boy for the strongest league in the world, he’ll become very enamored by that

You must really appreciate where we are at at now having been through it all. Unfortunately I only started watching City about 12 years ago so I often take our success for granted.

I also follow another sport in Australia where my team hasn't won a title for 30 years so I could imagine the feeling.

Let's hope Haaland signs on, it's the only piece we are missing to dominate CL.
Well fortunately I’m only 28 so I haven’t seen the worst as some on here have probably been through. But I’ve seen enough, my dad and grandad have seen it all. Luckily I was 14/15 or so when we was bought out so half my life has been happiness haha. And what club is that mate?

Yes I know you said “if”, but it’s one thing to say he wants to play in Spain one day, a very different to single out Madrid — why not Barcelona, if that’s the case? I’m not blaming you — their media likes to push the idea thay every player’s biggest dream is playing for them. I think once he’s here and realizes he’s the poster boy for the strongest league in the world, he’ll become very enamored by that
I strongly think if Madrid do get Mbappe Barca will 100% push for Haaland. Keeps them “up there with them”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.