Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Fernandinho going back to Brazil. If everyone stayed then yeah, I'd be happy with just Haaland (and Alvarez) and then see what we eventually need approaching the january window.

But I think a couple of players will leave unfortunately, namely Jesus, one of Ake/Laporte, maybe Sterling and (hopefully not) Bernardo

If Laporte goes then he’ll get replaced no doubt and the same with Ake? Worst case I could see Sterling and possibly Gabby going but if they did we might see Felix come in as Madrid couldn’t afford Gabby without selling or trading?

If Laporte goes then he’ll get replaced no doubt and the same with Ake? Worst case I could see Sterling and possibly Gabby going but if they did we might see Felix come in as Madrid couldn’t afford Gabby without selling or trading?
I can see us using one of Sterling/Gabby/Bernardo(if he still wants spain) to strike a deal with Atletico or Barca for either Felix or De Jong.
If Ake leaves I wouldn't mind giving Callum Doyle or Mbete a spot. If Laporte leaves I can see us going for someone like Kounde.

A window like
-De Jong
-Felix
-Kounde
-Haaland
Is approaching fantasy territory though lol

To summarise the squad is in a very good place now, what a time to be a blue

I can see us using one of Sterling/Gabby/Bernardo(if he still wants spain) to strike a deal with Atletico or Barca for either Felix or De Jong.
If Ake leaves I wouldn't mind giving Callum Doyle or Mbete a spot. If Laporte leaves I can see us going for someone like Kounde.

A window like
-De Jong
-Felix
-Kounde
-Haaland
Is approaching fantasy territory though lol

To summarise the squad is in a very good place now, what a time to be a blue

If that window happened we should never lose a game for the next 3 years! Lol

I’ll be more convinced when the press start running with the obscene wages stories,that no other club was willing to pay to bring Haaland in …
They’re already trying to put us in a bad light by lumping on the agent and signing on fees to the £65m release clause fee

I mean, considering half your posts is ridiculing other posters opinion because you are a "journalist" that "knows stuff" I can see why people think you are full of yourself.

I don't care though, I just wonder if you will ever bring your Ezzy persona back? Legendary times

Muted him ages ago for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.