Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca going for Salah. What a summer that would be Liverpool lose their best player, City sign one of the best strikers in the world.
Haaland to City
Pep extends
Salah to anywhere abroad
Rodgers to United
Pogba leaves
CR7 leaves
Chelsea into administration

Gimme this Bert Summer

Barca have been quoted 50 to 60 million euros as the price to get him. They have that money apparently.
Even with 1 year left on his contract, absolutely no chance Liverpool would sell him for around £42m. They would demand at least double that, and I am not even sure that would be enough. Barca would probably also offer him less than what he earns now, not more, which is the whole reason he hasn't extended yet. Barca cant afford him, at least not this summer.

Even more so, considering City refused to deny it when asked be various.

Out of interest, how does that work? I’m assuming the club is asked and if they don’t say no, it’s obvious whatever has been put is true making it a done deal?

Unless I’m being ignorant..(which is 99% likely)

Out of interest, how does that work? I’m assuming the club is asked and if they don’t say no, it’s obvious whatever has been put is true making it a done deal?

Unless I’m being ignorant..(which is 99% likely)

Some clubs will neither confirm or deny, if it still boosts their profile (no names) but City don't like our name being used to ramp up auctions.

They will set people straight if the story is bullshit.

Some clubs will neither confirm or deny, if it still boosts their profile (no names) but City don't like our name being used to ramp up auctions.

They will set people straight if the story is bullshit.
They also seem to let things linger if they have no interest but it creates specific panic/confusion elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.