Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's probably more the case they have no inside track on it.
Bit of both Sam lee is defo not the one on transfer stories these days, maybe too much pain in the past so he seems to steer clear or not report till someone else does first

I don't know how seriously to take this "es_grimes" from Twitter, but she still says Real Madrid are the frontrunners.
Although I think she is Algerian... So maybe she' s just a WUM?

I wonder what the announcement video will be if he signs for us, City could do so much with the history that is online about Haaland and City, The photos etc. It probably wouldn't be a small announcement as Haaland is one of the best in the world.
He wont be playing a fucking piano thats for sure.

Bit of both Sam lee is defo not the one on transfer stories these days, maybe too much pain in the past so he seems to steer clear or not report till someone else does first
Wasn't he one of few journalist who was kind of early on the Grealish deal last summer? Remember him having a go on twitter against Villa fans who had mocked him for saying Grealish was going to City. Brings a smile to my face remembering how all these deluded Villa fans was in complete disbelief over the fact that Grealish would even consider leaving them "why would he leave for City when he will soon be able to win the league with Villa?" hahaha.

I wonder what the announcement video will be if he signs for us, City could do so much with the history that is online about Haaland and City, The photos etc. It probably wouldn't be a small announcement as Haaland is one of the best in the world.

They could start with a big fuck off V sign to Roy “Thug” Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.