Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why I triggered so many people? 'No homo' as in a non-homosexual way, what's the problem?
I would urge you to repeat the phrase to a collegue at work. You will get an email shortly after.

A few Spanish media outlets now saying it’s 50/50 between RM and city for Haaland is this to be expected or my worries justified ? I know Jack is a good source for city but since friday it’s starting swinging back towards Real. Could just be me being paranoid as I’m desperate to see Haaland at city.
We're all paranoid mate.. this Madrid PR machine man..

Fartoft trying to water down everything City-related again, what a clown.

A few Spanish media outlets now saying it’s 50/50 between RM and city for Haaland is this to be expected or my worries justified ? I know Jack is a good source for city but since friday it’s starting swinging back towards Real. Could just be me being paranoid as I’m desperate to see Haaland at city.
They need the story to stay alive for commercial reasons. The 50/50 narrative is transparent on the goal to make it a soap opera. Ignore it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.