Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been raining them in tonight.

So would Kane. So would Ronaldo. So would Lewandowski.

We need a striker to match our chance-creation, simple as that.
Absolutely. It grinds my gears that the club seem to have sleepwalked their way through the task of replacing our greatest ever striker. It's inexcusable.

Tonight was the first time I thought to myself, "we aren't winning the league." And guess what? With a striker we'd be 10-12 pts better off. That's a hill I'd die on.

These Haaland rumours need to be true because if not, Pep's time here will likely fizzle out in a whimper.

Absolutely. It grinds my gears that the club seem to have sleepwalked their way through the task of replacing our greatest ever striker. It's inexcusable.

Tonight was the first time I thought to myself, "we aren't winning the league." And guess what? With a striker we'd be 10-12 pts better off. That's a hill I'd die on.

These Haaland rumours need to be true because if not, Pep's time here will likely fizzle out in a whimper.

Had to check I wasn’t in the match day thread there for a minute.

Fizzle out in a whimper ????

Had to check I wasn’t in the match day thread there for a minute.

Fizzle out in a whimper ????
"Likely" fizzle out. The question is do you see us winning the league again if we persist with no bona-fide, world class striker? Do you see us winning the trophy we covet most, as a club, without signing said striker?

If the answer to those questions becomes no, then I would argue Pep's time here will end underwhelmingly.

"Likely" fizzle out. The question is do you see us winning the league again if we persist with no bona-fide, world class striker? Do you see us winning the trophy we covet most, as a club, without signing said striker?

If the answer to those questions becomes no, then I would argue Pep's time here will end underwhelmingly.
The striker also makes the difference in cup competitions (maybe even more so)

Or we just didn’t get ripped off for Kane because we could get haaland this year.
Patience.
Nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.