Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to play in both leagues then he’s better doing the premier league first and we seem to be willing to let him leave in 5 years time? Let’s also not forget he actually has a soft spot for us and we have pep? Madrid go through managers like no tomorrow and they still have to off load hazard etc to make it work with mbappes wages?
Their DNA is based on managerial rotation. A bit like Chelsea and they appear to have thrived on it. The rags, with the piss can and us, if Pep stays another 4 or 5 years, are building success upon a single iconic figure.

And you know all this how?...Brazilian Gus takes a lot of shit on here for some of his takes, but there are plenty on here that talk directly out of their ass...he may choose City, he may choose Madrid but no one on here has an ounce of insight into what the guy is thinking...I'll stick to my original post from last Thursday...98/2 he comes to City...and for the Madristas on this on site, FUCK REAL MADRID, fuck Florentino, and fuck Barca and LaPorta too while we're at it....

Its a logical guess really tallying up all the info that's been out there that's all, I know Jack shit as many people on here do.

Just taking into consideration what Haaland has said about his idols careers and that he admires their career path especially Zlatans.

He said in a interview last summer when there were links to Chelsea that he admires how Ronaldo and Ibrahimvoic have moved clubs and played at multiple different clubs in their career. So I'm just taking a guess that he's not going to be a one club player.

The release clause fee which I put was from an account that was apparently reliable but now has proved its a fraud so God knows what amount he wants in the clause.

I know a lot of people say she’s full of shit but she also mentioned what sounds like a 3 year release clauseView attachment 38574

Do people know who/what she was before she reinvented herself as transfer ITK? She was literally just some Mahrez fangirl who used to accuse people of being racist if they said sumat negative about him. She acted crazy, and I know cos I was one of then targeted by her and her pals for mass reporting repeatedly. Was mad.

...and now she's worked out that if you pick your words carefully, mimic actual journos info, hedge your bets and then delete past tweets selectively you'll look like you know sumat. A genuine chancer of the highest order. She's playing a game to get a large following and people are falling for it. There are loads on twitter that do this post-Romano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.