Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply have to get this one over the line now. Agree with the few whom have stated no City rebuttal means we are pushing hard for him; to miss out now would be crushing. We're an impeccably ran football club, our trophy haul under the stewardship of Pep and Los Hombres upstairs is testament to that, but for me there's always been a feeling that we haven't dominated as resoundingly as we could have done, that the club in this era hasn't realised it's full potential. We're currently blessed with the best crop of players this club has ever had, and arguably ever likely to have, and to see them play out their City careers without ever having a world class striker to optimise their brilliance; well that would be borderline gross negligence. Our stubbornness in these transfer scenarios will only work in our favour for so long.

Get this over the line City; and we'll reap a decade of rewards.

She is. She just writes a lot of specific crap that make it seem believable. I thought she had been clearly unmasked as a phony long ago after several ridiculous misses, why are people still paying attention?
Some of the things she’s reported on this deal have been laughable. She says one thing then a few weeks later contradicts herself and then when you pull her on it says your a hater

I know a lot of people say she’s full of shit but she also mentioned what sounds like a 3 year release clauseView attachment 38574
Personally I would not accept such demands from a player. If he wants to go to Madrid after 4 or 5 years ok but at a premium not a piddling 75 million in what is likely to be a period of significant inflation. If he wants to only stay for 3 years I say fuck him and get somebody in who will give us more of their time. If this is true and I for one am not convinced, it seems like a bit of a con and confirmation that the game really has gone insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.