Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's only planning on a 3 year contract then he's really only marking time till Madrid or Barca are ready for him. Feels like his mind will already be in Spain if he does sign on the dotted line for us. Should be a minimum of 4 years.
Its all guess work and the Spanish media trying to sell the narrative that it's the case because they know he's heading to City. He's not even here yet and journalists are already planning his exit. Mental.

Madrid media now spinning out that they have an agreement with bvb and Haaland since last summer.

Madrid media now spinning out that they have an agreement with bvb and Haaland since last summer.
You give them way too much attention. I dread opening this thread sometimes because there’s a good chance either you or some other particular posters will have posted stuff from those MadridZone or similar twitter accounts. Take it all for the shit it is

You give them way too much attention. I dread opening this thread sometimes because there’s a good chance either you or some other particular posters will have posted stuff from those MadridZone or similar twitter accounts. Take it all for the shit it is
I hope gumzy hasn't been asked to refrain from posting the madrid zone posts. They are entertaining, and I don't want to subscribe to them myself as my twitter account will be infested with garbage.

Off topic but the bridge is nice place mate. Try the coast restaraunt next time if your in the village. I got married at the church next door to the bridge last August. Priest is a top blue.

Know the church mate, not one for religion, so hired out th entire Bridge Hotel for my wedding 19 years ago.

Will check out Coast, thanks.

I hope gumzy hasn't been asked to refrain from posting the madrid zone posts. They are entertaining, and I don't want to subscribe to them myself as my twitter account will be infested with garbage.
He’ll keep posting, don’t worry. I just think he gives too much attention beyond the “entertainment factor” that you mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.