Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fuck's sake. Do you lot want him to sign for Madrid?

It's a chip BUTTY.

And it is served on white bread, buttered, with salt and vinegar. No ketchup, no brown, no Lea and Perrins and no fuckin hoisin, teriyaki, or any other kind of sauce you may care to mention,

And it is served with the crusts ON.

Says Chris in London ;)

Barm pot!

Yeah, but personally I think the most striking thing about the list of players that have rejected us over the past 10 years is not how many of them that ended up regretting it, but how many of them we ourselves would have ended up regretting. It's easy to say they would have all been better off with us, and especially under Pep that might be true to various degrees. But I also think a lot of them just weren't up to the standard and thankfully they showed us that at different clubs (mostly United thank fuck).

There is no way of knowing but Isco I think would have been more Nasri than Silva. The likes of Sanchez was completely shot and could even have ended up costing us a couple of titles. Maguire and Fred probably wouldn't have been the laughing stocks they are today but is there really enough quality there for us to not have wanted a upgrade on them very rapidly?

I think overall our recruitment has been very good, but like any sustained succesfull business we have needed a healthy dose of luck. As for Haaland, I think he is one of those that can't fail anywhere. Just way to ruthlessly good
Completely agree our recruiting has been excellent,with few
Yeah, but personally I think the most striking thing about the list of players that have rejected us over the past 10 years is not how many of them that ended up regretting it, but how many of them we ourselves would have ended up regretting. It's easy to say they would have all been better off with us, and especially under Pep that might be true to various degrees. But I also think a lot of them just weren't up to the standard and thankfully they showed us that at different clubs (mostly United thank fuck).

There is no way of knowing but Isco I think would have been more Nasri than Silva. The likes of Sanchez was completely shot and could even have ended up costing us a couple of titles. Maguire and Fred probably wouldn't have been the laughing stocks they are today but is there really enough quality there for us to not have wanted a upgrade on them very rapidly?

I think overall our recruitment has been very good, but like any sustained succesfull business we have needed a healthy dose of luck. As for Haaland, I think he is one of those that can't fail anywhere. Just way to ruthlessly good

Completely agree our recruiting has been excellent with few exceptions,(Mangala and Mendy),and of course KDB ,well at least according to Merson,"fort it was Lira".The only one I thought was a good shout at the time, that we didn't seem interested in was Salah .He was playing in the Champs League forget who for and he was mustard.Then Chelski got him, Moanio rejected him so I thought it was another bullet dodged ,but sadly not.

Off topic but the bridge is nice place mate. Try the coast restaraunt next time if your in the village. I got married at the church next door to the bridge last August. Priest is a top blue.

You’re right, we often pop into the village for lunch, etc there are some lovely eateries, especially Bridge for a brunch. Bacchus is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.